Sunday 7 July 2013

Life's Good.

So I ended up passing all of my courses, and not having to go to summer school. I was so happy when I found out i passed my exams! I passed both of my subjects at risk with exactly a 50% so it could've went either way. I am truthfully grateful and god was defiantly on my side that day. So now it's just been a chill summer. I actually still get up at around the same time that i would if i had school in the morning. I guess it's a good habit because that way, i get to do way more with my summer. This summer i have been mostly going to a lot of sessions weekly, and frequently going to bboy battles. This summer is especially going to be dope because I'm going to get a lot of hours for volunteering at Unity Charity which is a charity that I am affiliated with a lot. Mostly through drop in practices every week. It should been a pretty awesome summer over all! and it's just getting started. My goal for next year is to pay more attention in class so that I can continue having awesome ass summers like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment