Sunday 9 June 2013

Weird Thoughts

So I don't know if this is a good thing or not. It's probably not, but I'm having weird thoughts about doing weed. I know I make jokes about drug use a lot at school but I don't know anymore man. I want to be straight edge. I look up to people like Tyler, The Creator and Pro wrestler CM Punk for being straight edge but now I don't even know anymore. I see a lot of footage of people at Cochella and what not and I just think to my self.... FUCK. I sometimes wish i could do shit like that. One thing that always stops me from doing shit like that is my sister once told be that if I ever did and weed or anything I she would cut my legs off. But at the same time I don't even know. I'm just a teen and I'm sure all of these feelings are just a part of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment