Sunday 23 June 2013

This girl

So I have liked this girl since like grade 8 and I still haven't built up enough ball to tell hr how I really feel. It's not even like I'm admiring from afar, we talk all the time, but not as much as we used to. She used to just hit me up on facebook randomly all the time. But nowadays, I'm lucky if we speak once a week. I think it's mostly because of the fact that we are not in the same class anymore. Back in grade 8 all day we were in the same class so we talked way more often. But so far in my 2 years of high school we have only been in the same class once.. I know right. I honestly think she is one of the most beautiful girls at school. I don't really care what others have to say, it's only my opinion. She's just down to earth, enjoys the same music that i like,   smart, and her face ain't half bad either. Right now it's summer time so there isn't much that I can do. But when school starts back next fall, I'm going to at least try to make it to first base because at the moment I'm at like... ZERO. It's basically been 4 years.. GOD DAMN! Crushes come and go but at the end of the day, she's the one I go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment